'Roaring Lion Studios--Handcrafted Sterling Silver, Copper, and Brass Jewlery ' by RoaringLionStudios

Roaring Lion Studios features metalwork jewelry by fine artist Pamela Caughey. She is a multi-media artist working in jewelry, painting, encaustic, drawing and printmaking. She enjoys the sculptural and tactile aspects of working with metal, and enjoys hammering, riveting, patinating and either cold connections or soldering, depending on what final effect she is striving for. Her other media are on her main website at www.pamelacaughey.com


Mixed Metal Four Layer ...
$38.00

Custom Artisan Sterling...
$40.00

No. 5 Custom Rainbow Co...
$38.00

Modern Minimalist Dots ...
$35.00

Curved Copper Earrings ...
$25.00

Silver Hoop Artisan Dan...
$40.00

Dangling and Bitten Etc...
$30.00

Dangling Silver Lampwor...
$40.00

Funky Fun Aluminum Pend...
$36.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

Monday, March 7, 2011


Hi Everyone!

Kind of scary starting a new blog!  What to say?  What to say?  Perhaps you'll drop by and tell me what you're up to today, and what types of things you like to post on your blog (be sure to post your blog, so I can visit you!)  I was in my jewelry studio til 2am, the usual, as once I get started, it's hard to stop.  I will be posting my latest creations from last nite on Etsy. 

My Etsy site is at:  www.Etsy.com/shop/RoaringLionStudios.com
My Etsy fan page is at:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roaring-Lion-Studios/195286067167314?sk=app_169505045786

Better go take photos.  Hope you'll visit, become a follower, and keep me company here!  Cheers!  Pam : )

8 comments:

  1. Be warned blogging becomes addictive :-)!!! I use mine as a showcase to share other designer's work and to discuss all things jewellery related. If you would like to have a look my blog is http://uniquebeadedgems.blogspot.com/. Hope to see you there soon! Have fun!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo--headed your way now. I am aware of the addictive quality of these things...oh dear! You too, have fun! Pam : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo (again)--ok. Want to feature you. If this is ok (??!), please send me a picture of one of your items, with a little paragraph either about a favorite tip for Etsy success, or a technique you enjoy, and I'll post immediately. You're right, this is going to be FUN! Perhaps then you would post a link on your blog to the little feature "story"? Thanks, but only if you want to : ) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new blog. I use my blog for therapy to rant about things and also to feature my art and other etsy artists and treasuries. I sometimes do not have time to blog on a regular basis.. and then there are weeks that i do it everyday. Stop on by for a visit!
    http://planetcalamari.blogspot.com/
    jeanie
    planet calamari etsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, the ranting, can do! I went to your blog and I'm soooo impressed! Would love to post a little feature about you--so when/if you have time, please email me a jpg image and a paragraph or 2 (or 3) about your shop, success tips, philosophy, pets, anything! I'll post it and hopefully drive a little traffic to your blog or Etsy site! Pam : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on starting a blog! I love this bracelet, all the layers are interesting and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU are one of the bravest people I know!!! When More Than Most People Ever Begin is done, you launch yet another dream. Good luck and more, my friend. Zoodeb

    PS: Will be writing here more, when I can... Baby Birds Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Pam..Congrats on starting your blog...I think you will really enjoy it...But wow...It can get time consuming!!
    Your new friend,
    Denise (Spittin Toad)
    http://spittin-toad.blogspot.com/
    PS: Come on over and check my blog out...I'm still pretty new and maybe we can help each other out!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!